Medical one-time Inactivated Virus Sampling Tube
|Min. Order:||10000 Piece/Pieces|
|Productivity:||10 000 000 pcs/month|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||10 000 000 000 pcs/year|
Model No.: VST-02
Single-use inactivated Virus Sample Collection Tube
This Disposable Virus Sampling tube is a kind of Inactivated Disposable Virus Sampling Tube, it is also called Inactivated VTM, Inactivated Disposable Virus Tube, etc.
The virus preservation solution with lysis salt added to the inactivated sampling tube is the inactivated virus preservation solution. The main purpose of the Tris, lysis salt, EDTA, etc. contained in the sampling tube is to lyse the nucleic acid to release the nucleic acid, which can then pass the subsequent real-time fluorescent RT- PCR performs nucleic acid detection to determine whether the sample contains virus characteristic nucleic acid, that is, whether it is infected with the virus.
Nucleic acid is a biological macromolecular compound formed by the polymerization of many nucleotides, including deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and ribonucleic acid (RNA), and is one of the most basic substances of life. The virus has a single structure and contains only one type of nucleic acid and protein. Therefore, the virus will be detected if the characteristic nucleic acid is detected. Viruses are parasitic organisms and cannot survive outside the body after sampling. If they cannot be detected in time, they need to be placed in the virus preservation solution. In order to protect the safety of the virus detection environment, it is necessary to add lysis salt to inactivate the virus and release the nucleic acid that can be detected.
Features of single-use virus sampling tube (inactivated type)
1. Simple operation and use, the system contains high-efficiency virus cracking salt, the virus is inactivated after sampling, effectively preventing the risk of secondary infection, and ensuring the safety of transportation and testing personnel.
2. Viral DNA/RNA can be stored and transported at room temperature without degradation for one week. After extraction according to most commercial kits, the DNA/RNA obtained is of good quality, which can complete various genetic testing and analysis experiments and save transportation costs.
3. Contains nucleic acid RNase inhibitors to maximize the protection of viral nucleic acids from being degraded and greatly improve the efficiency of nucleic acid extraction.
4. This Virus Sampling Tube is suitable for the collection, preservation and transportation of common virus samples such as new coronavirus, influenza virus, hand, foot and mouth virus.
5. The throat swab and nasal test sample or tissue samples of specific parts can be collected, and the stored samples can be used for subsequent clinical trials such as nucleic acid extraction or purification.
1. It is forbidden to directly contact the preservation solution in which the virus sample has been placed.
2. It is forbidden to soak the swab with the preservation solution before sampling.
3. The Virus Sampling Tube is a disposable product, which is only used for the collection, transportation and storage of clinical virus specimens. It should not be used beyond the intended use.
4. Before using this Virus Sampling Tube, pay attention to the shelf life and whether the packaging is intact.
1. Accurate test results: Use the best guanidine salt concentration to ensure the accuracy of the test results.
2. Stable performance: unchanged performance within one year
3. Short delivery time: normally 1-3 days
Shenzhen Uni-medica Technology Co., Ltd (Uni-medica), is an in vitro diagnostic solution provider integrating diagnostic reagents, instruments and clinic laboratory services. Headquartered in Shenzhen, the company has subsidiaries in Changsha, Hunan and Hong Kong.
Uni-medica has fluorescent quantitative PCR platform, high-throughput sequencing platform, flow cytometry platform, fluorescent staining platform, immunochromatography platform and other technical platforms. With the technical innovation of molecular detection methods as the core driving force, the company focuses on the R&D and industrialization of molecular diagnostic products, and specialized in the prevention and control of infectious diseases and the field of women and children.
Uni-medica has a mature and perfect medical device production registration system, and its quality systems ISO9001 and ISO13485 have been certified by the European SGS. The products are sold to more than 20 countries and regions such as the EU, Asia Pacific, Latin America, etc.
- Company Name: Shenzhen Uni-medica Technology Co.,Ltd
- Representative: Wang yan Pin
- Product/Service: Total solution of SARS-CoV-2 , RT-PCR test kits , Multiplex Fluorescence Staining Solution , Pathogens targeted NGS , Newborn Genetic Screening NGS , Immunochromatography POCT
- Capital (Million US $): 5,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2011
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 51% - 60%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 71 -80 People
- No. of QC Staff: 51 -60 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: 2nd Floor, No.6 Building, Xili Liuxian Culture Park, Nanshan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Melody
- Tel: +86-755-86505501
Premium Related Products